The Trustees of The New Castle Common is a non-profit organization incorporated in 1764 and reincorporated by the Delaware Assembly in 1792. Its purpose is to preserve and protect the historic Common lands for the use and benefit of the inhabitants of the town of New Castle. Income is derived primarily from property rentals and investments.
We think you will find our site full of information about our rich past and our current endeavors in the community.
The Trustees are accepting applications for Education Grants for
Academic School Year 2021 - 2022.
NOTICE OF ELECTION TO THE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE NEW CASTLE COMMON
The results of the election held January 25, 2021 to February 6, 2021 are as follows:
FRED G. GALLAGHER : 230
ANGELO J. RISPOLI : 25
The Trustees office remains closed
until further notice.
Voice messages can be left at 302-322-2809
or emails at .
- - - Trustee Properties Available for Lease - - -
The Old Library Video is available! To see it, click here.
William Penn statue by Charles Parks
Town Hall, built 1826
The Trustees of The New Castle Common offices are located in the Town Hall built in 1826, at 201 Delaware Street, New Castle, DE 19720. For hours and phone numbers, visit Contact Us.