© 2019 by the Trustees of The New Castle Common

Documents

Financial Statements, March 31, 2018

Click here for PDF version

Bylaws, Revised November 2017
Click here for PDF version


1894 Map, Farms of the Trust
Click here for PDF version

1704 Survey (image at right)
Click here for PDF version of original and typed text. 


1764 Charter
Blue Book version: click here for PDF.
Typewritten version: click here for PDF.


The Old Town Hall
History of the building built in 1823 and currently the meeting space and offices of the Trustees of The New Castle Common.
 

Click here for PDF.

Blue Book
First published in 1944, the 300th anniversary of the birth of William Penn, the Blue Book is a trove of historical information about the Trustees of The New Castle Common.
 

Click here for the PDF version.

Penn Farm
Penn Farm (1798-1828) was one of eleven farms established in the 1790s by subdividing the 1068 acre tract of land known as the New Castle Common. In 1977 the Trustees nominated Penn Farm for the National Historic Register.

 

A PDF of the nomination form and supplemental information can be viewed by clicking here.

1704 Survey